HUMMUS AND GRILLED PITA RECIPE UNDER A BLUE SKY
Hummus and Pita is a go to go food for people who have a classic taste in an eastern snack. Hummus pita includes soft pita bread which is a round flatbread baked from wheat flour common in Mediterranian east and neighboring areas, and which is served with Levantine dip or spread made from cooked mashed chickpeas or other beans blended with tahini olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and garlic. Hummus and pita go hand in hand but hummus can also be used as a dip with other dishes like sandwiches, nachos, burgers, etc. Hummus and pita is a perfect meal for your breakfast as it is, itself a full pack meal for you to start your day with. This is something to be recommended for those who just started with the Mediterranean dishes or are on the verge of exploring them more.
Once you start eating the Hummus and Pita, i am sure you wont’t be able to stop yourself from eating more. And trust me there is no harm eating it regularly, unless and until you keep on eating it for your breakfast, lunch and then dinner too because excess of anything is a harm to you. But if you are eating occasionally or even in a way that won’t harm you then there is no issue. Because if you once started dipping pita in Hummus and can bet, you can’t stop yourself from taking one more bite and then wanting to eat again and again.
The amazing dip is just irresistible. This rich in protein dip will help you fight from hunger issues thus, keeping your body fit and healthy. It will help you to avoid excess intake of carbs and junk. Trying pita bread with hummus will give you an idea of varieties of flavors as hummus is available in numbers. You can try out different types of hummus with the bread. Hummus is a savior for your body if you use it as a spread over your bread insteadof using butter and other spreads which may harm your body as contains colors and many preservatives. Replacing it with sandwich spreads is a far better idea.
Hummus and Pita
I know you'll be very allured by hummus and pita. Then what are you waiting for? Read more for the amazing recip of it in order to make your lunch super healthy and delicious for your friends and your family.
RECIPE FOR HUMMUS AND PITA
HOW TO MAKE IT?
1. Roast the Tahini seeds and then blend it to convert it into the powder
2. Till the the time soak the chickpea seeds overnight and then boil it in hot water in order to make it sorf
3. Now take a blender and place the chickpeas seed in that and then add garlic clovers, chili powder, salt, cumin seeds, Tahini and pepper. Then add 2 tbsp Olive oil and blend. Then add Lemon juice and keep on blending till the time it gets smooth.
4. Now add whole of the hummus in the bowl and garnish it will olive oil and some olives.
5. Add some Chilli powder and your hummus sauce is all ready to be served with the Pita bread.